my list of things to do by february 2, 2011:
1. learn how to scrapbook digitally - share. complete!
2. spruce up my gardens and landscaping. complete!
3. go camping. complete!
4. fish in a tournament. complete!
5. walk for a cause.
6. go on a trip with our best friends.
7. paint my bedroom.
8. watch a movie in the theater.
9. attend a photography workshop.
10. go hiking.
11. have a rummage sale. complete!
12. go to a concert.
13. photograph a mommy-to-be. complete!
14. learn how to knit.
15. throw a dart at the map and go there.
16. build a sand castle.
17. have a bonfire.
18. get pregnant. complete!
19. go to the zoo. complete!
20. vote. complete!
21. pay it forward. complete!
22. go to little girls point and whoop it up. complete!
23. take a yoga class.
24. get a safe-deposit box and use it.
25. get a manicure.
26. get a pedicure. complete!
27. completely clean out my car (and trunk).
28. update the family photo. complete!
29. start bowling again. complete!
30. call a friend i do not normally see once a month for a year.
31. organize all my recipes.
32. do not purchase any magazine for three months.
33. buy a fire extinguisher.
34. get my ears pierced again.
35. donate blood. complete!
36. learn something new in photoshop.
37. try three new foods in a month.
38. handwrite a letter every week for two months.
39. play women's hockey.
40. lay in the sun on a white sandy beach.
41. enter a photography contest. complete!
42. plant a new bulb garden.
43. bake an apple pie.
44. drink 2 glasses of water a day for a month. complete!
45. start a playgroup for tucker and friends.
46. handwash my car three times during the year.
47. teach someone how to play smear.
48. take a class through community education.
49. visit a dermatologist.
50. mail birthday cards to our family on time for a year.
51. organize the attic.
52. sing karaoke.
53. make dinner for friends.
54. go ice fishing. complete!
55. take a vitamin everyday for three months.
56. update certification in cpr.
57. complete house inventory (with photographs/serial numbers).
58. get a library card for me and tucker.
59. pay off student loans.
60. organize and back up all photographs.
61. do not each chocolate for two weeks. complete!
62. order prints for tucker's room and hang them.
63. paint the entryway and hallway.
64. buy a new fishing pole. complete!
65. photograph a wedding. complete!
66. have a party!
67. make homemade noodles for soup.
68. bake cookies for someone.
69. give someone an anonymous gift.
70. join the ladies @ the workout center.
71. make a blurb book.
72. finally take a trip to the dells.
73. donate to a good cause. complete!
74. go to canada.
75. sell something i create on etsy.
76. create my own picture book.
77. watch a high school hockey game.
78. go night fishing.
79. run through the sprinkler with tucker.
80. buy a new camera lens.
81. have a family bbq.
82. help finish our kitchen.
83. buy new bedding.
84. meet an online friend.
85. reach my goal weight.
86. take a real vacation with my hubby.
87. make a time capsule to open in 10 years.
88. go for one month without drinking pop.
89. lay outside and watch the northern lights.
90. take golf lessons.
91. post on my blog everyday for a month. complete!
92. purchase and hang curtains in our living room.
93. visit the apostle islands: specifically madeline island.
94. go for one week without using the computer @ home.
95. buy a new fridge.
96. surprise my hubby.
97. go canoeing.
98. host a game night.
99. attend my 10 year class reunion. complete!
100. build a birdhouse or birdfeeder.
101. give a toast to a bride and groom. complete!