i woke up this morning and as i was walking into the kitchen i looked out our patio doors. there, on the patio was a chunk of suet. hmmm. that suet was in a net hanging in the tree last night. then, i look a little further and see another suet rack on the ground by my bird bath. super. the bears are AWAKE. i didn't get a picture of the visitor we had last night, but i'm sure he will be back. he left three suet feeders hanging in the tree and never even finished the one he ripped down. he must have gotten scared away. LOVELY. stupid bears.
in other news:
- got my order from vs. love one pair of pants, need to shrink a tad to fit into a pair of jeans but i love their fit (can you love it even if you still need to lose like one pound to squeeze in them?) and i am sending back another pair - not a fan of the color on me. god they have so many different pant sizes/types/fits it could make your head spin. i guess it was a semi successful online order.
- i ordered some moo cards today! i am so flippin' excited about this. i've been wanting to order some for like EVER, but haven't. i found a moo card holder on etsy, so of course, i had to go order me up some moo cards. pure joy.
- i better go check the powerball my hubby purchased. this could be THE ticket. :)
- our fishing opener sweatshirts are sitting on my kitchen table. they ROCK. i heard today that the lake we are going to still has 18 INCHES of ice on it still. um, looks like we might be bringing an auger with this year. eeek!
- i am excited to see my mom again this weekend. she'll be up to visit!
i better get to bed. i'm curious how many suet feeders i will have left in the morning. damn bears.