it's been a while since i posted a random flashback shot. since i love the 80's, we're going back to 1987. i might have already went back to that year, but what the hell, here's another sweet one for ya.
don't i look SAWEET?
i have got it ALL going on. let's review the outfit, shall we?
- that BOW on the top of my head was all the rave. i think. i remember having like one in every color. obviously i needed them to match each outfit i wore.
- the handkerchief is kickin'. i mean, nothing like trying to put a little country into the outfit i have on (which is a far cry from country). or maybe i was in some neighborhood gang i don't remember?
- i cannot tell if those are bears or kittens on my shirt. i don't know which would be worse.
- LOOK! even the shorts match!
- damn. i wish my legs were still skinny.
and last, but not least, the white moccasins! now those were HOT.
i'm sure there are plenty of shots like this. i wasn't as smart as my child is now, i didn't run from the camera to save myself from future embarrassment. :)