like i said, i've had a lot to blog about, just no time to do it.
so, here we go again.
this isn't a very exciting post. it's about my desk shelf kitchen table. you know how some people joke about living out of their car when it's full of their crap? well, i should joke about living off my table. except, i wouldn't be joking.
here is the evidence:
in no particular order, the contents on the table include:
- my camera bag.
- tucker's bug juice.
- a wooden stump decorative box thing.
- one of my purses that needs to be cleaned out.
- a wooden bear.
- a verizon bag (from new phone purchases).
- my new cell phone.
- my laptop.
- my printer.
- a bright green canister full of office type supplies.
- tucker's placemat.
- the box from my wireless router.
- a hodgepodge of papers.
- my external harddrive, mouse, and card reader.
- other random things that are hiding.
what is missing from this table: DINNER (or a meal of any sort). when it's dinner time, i do clean up enough so we can eat. oh, and we have company over, all of this stuff MAGICALLY disappears. interesting.
does anyone else have this problem? i took this picture three weeks ago, and today, if i took the same shot, not much would have changed. just different crap in a different pile. help me rhonda.