i'm thinking about making a blog comeback soon. you know, where i actually post about what's happening in my life AS it's happening, instead of weeks or months later. i've got a nice little collection of random things tonight, so let's go for the bullets. it only seems right.
- my camera is currently being fixed to the tune of $265. i hope to see it again soon. and i hope when i see it again it actually works. that'd be cool.
- on sunday, i went down to shoot a family (with my camera) and put my cell phone in my back pocket. well, when i sat on those beautiful lake superior rocks, one of them happened to dent the phone and i got a nice big internal crack on my screen. it cost me $50, but tomorrow my new phone will be here. i haven't even received my refund in the mail yet and i'm already replacing it. frick.
- tucker started his new daycare today. we had stopped by last night to introduce tucker to his new daily supervisor (haha) and see the house. he cried because he didn't want to leave. he was excited to go back today and i think that his first day there was a success. :)
- went through 11 totes of tucker's clothing tonight. i'm having a rummage sale on saturday and am weeding out his stuff. this kid has TOO much crap! out of the 11 totes, 5 were weeded out for the sale. the stuff i kept is now also organized by size for any future little cook's that could come along. yey! my mother-in-law is helping me get ready for this sale and i'm going to be SO happy when it's over! less is more!
- need to figure out what pc i'm going to get. i want to buy a desktop, but i need to make sure it can support me (and my obsession with photography) for a while. any suggestions?
- we poured a cement slab patio/walkway last friday. a post with pictures is coming soon. i'm very thankful to matt and all who have helped him with our house projects lately. things are coming together nicely!
- speaking of matt, he made a killer dinner tonight. garlic baby red mashed potato's, pork chops, corn on the cob - delish! i love my cook! :)
that is my random update. i hope you enjoyed.