i have been really bad about documenting the belly. i have taken shots a few times, never put them up here. today, i had tucker take a picture of me. it was one of my goals this month to document this, so here it is.
my baby bump mountain:
i feel like this though ...
in other pregnancy news:
- the dizziness has been gone for about a week! yey!
- at my 24 week appointment, i had gained 16 pounds. i feel like i have gained 61 pounds.
- bending over blows.
- the little guy is very active. matt and i had a joke though that every time he was kicking around, matt would try to feel it and the little guy would stop. it was funny. last night, matt finally got to feel some movement. tucker has got to feel him moving around in there a bunch.
- tucker loves talking to his little brother. it's so cute.
- heartburn city. however, after two spicy virgin bloody mary's last night - no heartburn!
- my next appointment is in a week. it is the dreaded glucose test!
- still getting the progesterone shots weekly. good times.
i think that is about all i have for now. we're trying to think of a name and it is proving to be harder than last time. i think i could be settled on one right now, but i have to sell it to matt. :) wish me luck.
oh, and if you haven't entered a guess on when you think this little dude will arrive (as well as his stats) you better visit our little pool we have set up.